Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Text Blog Entry 7 - Diploma Trip

It was really great that we went to Titirangi and the weather was prefect although we thought it might rain. I enjoyed very much having that chance with my classmates. I got there with my teacher (Ron) and three of my class mates ( Carsten, Miah and Hani) on time. We had a cup of tea with other students there and relaxed. When we first arrived I was expecting to have a little walk and look around however we left very soon.

The second place we went to was Huia point which is a beautiful I would like to take my family and friends there in the future. I liked the spectacular views there and we stayed there just about 15 minutes having fun, looking around and taking some photos. Following that we went to Cornwallis where we had a little walk and then had a huge lunch because we were very tired, hungry and thirst. It was a big lunch but we couldn't finish and I really amazed we were very hungry but we didn't eat that much. At last some students remained there to catch whales and others came back to Unitec for afternoon class but unfortunately we didn't have our class because we were late and some students went home.

No comments: